Company Secretary | Funds | €70k
Are you a Chartered Secretary with at least three years’ experience ready for the challenge on moving to a more senior position within a renowned Irish law firm based in the heart of Dublin City Centre?
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €70,000
Role and organisation:
You will join an already established team to help complete the daily workflow. Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of a specific client portfolio dealing with a combination of regulated and unregulated assets.
- Ensuring the accurate preparation and issue of board agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings;
- Constant interaction with internal team, board members, clients and third parties;
- Ensuring compliance with the local regulatory bodies and keeping up to date with relevant changes to Company Law;
- Assisting the Head of Department with adhoc queries relating to the companies entities and group legal entities and as required.
- ICSA qualification, working toward qualification or ability to demonstrate qualification through experience.
- Funds experience would strengthen application.
- At least two years’ experience as a Company Secretary.
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, both In-house and in Private Practice, and would be delighted to have a private and confidential chat about the Legal market.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.