Purpose of The Role:
The development, maintenance and establishment of quality engineering methodologies, systems and procedures in line with company regulations.
As a member of the Quality team you should always improve awareness, visibility and communication on all quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
Provide quality engineering support in New Product development, operational or systems/services support
- Provide support for activities related to supplier selection, evaluation, material qualification, supplier performance and receiving inspection.
- Contribute to development, maintenance and improvements of supplier quality procedures and policies as required
- Provide guidance to Purchasing and engineers in applying supplier quality systems.
- Provide guidance to receiving inspection technicians in areas such as statistical analysis, measurement techniques and documentation
- Assess supplier capabilities - direct visits, technical discussion and quality system audits
- Contribute and participate in Material review boards
- Attend and participate in supplier performance reviews
- Evaluate and implement Supplied Data agreements with Suppliers
- Work closely with product line engineering to assess and address material quality issues
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge and understanding of related quality standards (ISO and GMP)
- Participate in establishing and implementing Supplier QA Department goals
- Ability to work on own initiative under limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Travel required
Competitive Salary and benefit package on offer
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science, Quality or related discipline (Level 8 - 240 Credits)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within a highly regulated environment
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.