Job Title: Operations / General Manager
Our client is a leading global provider of information technology & consulting services working with major global brands.
This is a senior management role where you will be part of a rapidly growing client facing fast paced environment with continued opportunities to progress.
Main Responsibilities of the job will include:
● People management – responsible for overall team with 3 Team Lead reports
● Ownership and accountability for delivery of operational metrics for the team
● Devise daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly strategies to meet client SLA targets
● Ensure the team is always up to date with product and process knowledge and are adhering to workflow and process guidelines
● Budget management with P&L responsibilities
● Client relationship management at a strategic level
The ideal candidate for the job will have:
10+ years relevant work experience with minimum 5 years of managing managers / Large teams
Client relationship management experience
Must have strong online / digital understanding
Extensive Management of KPI’s around Productively, Quality, SLA’s etc
Six Sigma Certification/ Statistics/Analytical background ideally
Flexible to travel internationally
To hear more about this great opportunity please contact Lorraine McGovern at 01-4744682 or at lmcgovern@sigmar ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.