Accounts Assistant/Budgeting Analyst – 40k
Title: Budgeting Analyst
Location: Dublin City Centre
My clients are one of the largest high end fashion brands in the world and they are currently hiring an Accounts Assistant to work in their Dublin office.
You will be working within their worldwide logistics and supply chain centre based in Dublin city Centre. They are looking for a team player, motivated and detail oriented.
The main activity of this role will be in the Budget and Reporting Department is to act as a Business partner for the Supply Chain Company Management and supporting the sales and travel retail department.
- Communicate with the business in order to develop and implement new and ad hoc report (on Sales, Margin, Costs, AP, AR, Capex…)
- Provide the business with the monthly reporting.
- Develop analysis for the business (worldwide and locally) and finance.
- Data upload and reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Review Master data in order to implement new report and processes.
- Review flows, process and procedures in order to develop the most efficient way of working.
- Support of the budget process for all areas according to established targets and deadlines.
- Perform appropriate analysis, comparisons and commentaries.
- Analyse the results and provide relevant explanations on main variances against targets.
- Respecting all timelines for month end, quarter / half year and annual deadline reporting
- Support the monitoring activities on the A&P expenditure and promptly act to analyse the variances against budget.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- 2-3 years Accounting or finance background
- Previous experience working in a supply chain or sales environment desirable
- Analytical experience.
- IT SKILLS: Ms Office, Excellent ERP & Excel. SAP. Macro is plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English
If you feel you have the above requirements for this job then I’d love to hear from you, send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.