The Technical Product Manager support on market product teams by providing excellent customer service, maximizing the potential of existing products and introducing new and upgraded products. You will also supervise the technical workforce in your assigned area ensuring that production targets and project timelines are met.
- The Technical Product Manager will manage the smooth transfer of new products from other company sites and third-party manufacturing
- Lead product/process development/improvement projects, in compliance with Q04 document series requirements.
- Direct and support technical investigations utilizing the Six Sigma DMAIC process and associated tools to ensure a standardized and systematic approach.
- The Technical Product Manager will assist manufacturing with the necessary resources to provide high quality, safe and effective diagnostic products.
- Ensure that the relevant EHS and global technical standards are met and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Work in concert with the manufacturing team to identify, document, investigate and remedy the cause of product non-conformance in compliance with site CAPA system requirements.
- Optimize the use of human resources by encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork.
- Ensure regular appraisals are carried out, that training needs are identified, and training plans are agreed and implemented.
- Identify and communicate project progress, achievements and any project related issues to Site Director and Management Team.
The next Technical Product Manager should have a bachelor’s degree in science or relevant discipline. You should also have at least 2 years people management experience and experience in a technical position within the scientific industry.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.