Team Administrator – Culinary Team
Do you have a strong hospitality background and strong coordination and administration skills?
Do you have extensive food knowledge and a third level degree in hospitality management?
Our client, a global tech leader, is seeking a senior administrative assistant to join there culinary team, candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience leading a team within a food administrative role. This is a senior role which involves excellent problem-solving skills, HACCP knowledge and ability to network at all department levels.
• Manage calendars and internal meetings for all chefs.
• Training all staff and new hires.
• Tracking employee time off, leaves of absence.
• Prepare expense reports and payments.
• Request office supplies and ensure vendors create menu cards to include allergens and ingredients,
• Assisting in managing culinary pages and events.
• Ad-hoc general administrative duties.
• Third level degree in Hospitality Managements.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in food admin/coordination.
• HACCP Knowledge and local guidelines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please apply now or contact Aisling at sigmar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.