Senior Software Engineer- 12 Contract- Dublin- Rate €550 per day
Sigmar are working with one of the largest and most prestigious investment banks in the world.With the UK in process of leaving the EU the bank has decided to relocate its European HQ to Dublin which has led to multiple new roles and teams being created.
Why you should apply
- Tech wise, it's working on a new, BRAND NEW, global analytics centre - Scala is driving this
- Sociable team that are also heavily involved in the Scala Meet-Up scene here in Ireland.
What will you be doing?
- Working within an Agile team writing requirements and specification (e.g. automated tests), developing relationships across the technology and user communities.
- Focusing on the delivery of value and high quality code.
- Supporting modern agile software development methods including educating & mentoring less experienced OOP team members and working with teams in other regions.
What you need:
- Strong Scala experience with a background in modern 00 language.
- Experience with using ATDD/BDD & TDD.
- Experience of Scrum/Agile methods
- Angular/REACT is an advantage.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.