EMEA Accounts Payable Specialist| 40k
A San Francisco based US Tech Company has chosen Dublin as its base for their EMEA HQ and are currently recruiting for an EMEA Accounts Payable Specialist.
The EMEA Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the full Accounts Payable process across the various countries within the Region. Reporting to their EMEA Controller.
- Own the AP process for all of our EMEA legal entities including purchase requisition review and approval, invoice coding, recording and payment
- Review and process expense reports ensuring appropriate approval and compliance with our various policies
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in an EMEA-wide start-up, scale-up or multinational environment is highly preferred
- Proficient with Excel and experience with Netsuite, Coupa and other cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Fluency in English, along with additional languages would be great
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.