My client based in the city centre currently have a part qualified accountant at the final stages of accounting qualification you will have 3-4 years strong finance experience from a financial services ground
- Ensuring all accounts are prepared on a timely basis
- All month end reporting
- Collate details of foreign currency profit figures to be hedged and ensure FX contact booking and subsequent settlements are reviewed
- Involvement in a variety of projects as required
- Preparation of the Regulatory and Management reporting required on a timely basis ensuring it is reconciled to the GL.
- Resolution of all issues and review points prior to submission,
- Assist and co-operate with external and internal audits and reviews.
- Part Qualified accountant with a banking or financial services background
- Half way through or at final stages of accountancy exams
- General IT skills to include good knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Experience of financial/regulatory reporting in the accounting/financial control
Please apply with CV to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.