Accounts Assistant/Trainee Accountant
Our Clients are a large multinational group based in Co. Kildare. They are now looking to hire an accounting assistant/trainee accountant to work on their busy finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working, passionate individual who has a keen eye for career progression.
Our clients are multinational so it is essential that the successful candidate is coming from a multinational background.
Key Responsibilities of this job:
- Support on preparation of month-end accruals
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports monthly
- Working closely with other team members to ensure smooth period-end closing
- Providing general accounting and administrative support as applicable
What would we like you to have? :
- Minimum one years’ experience working in the accounts function of a multinational group.
- Part Qualified Accountant or working towards Accounting qualification is desirable
- SAP experience essential
- Excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please do get in touch. Send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.