Senior Software Engineer- 12 Contract- Dublin- Rate €500-€550 per day
Sigmar are working with one of the largest and most prestigous investment banks in the world.The Bank has decided to relocate its European HQ to Dublin which has led to multiple new roles and teams being created.
Sigmar are looking for Senior Software Engineers who will be working on electronic trading systems for global user basis on a 12 month contract basis located in Dublin
Why you should apply
- Working on a new,BRAND NEW, global analytics centre with Python driving this.
- Element of big data- Hadoop/Spark.
- TDD/BDD,Agile,global teams, in an organisation where there is more Phd's than NASA
What will you be doing?
- The responsibilities include design, prototyping/development, testing, deployment, and providing 3rd level production support tasks.
- Developing applications
- Become a subject matter expert.
- Day to day production support of the systems in Python
What you need:
- Previous experience at a tier one bank is desribale
- Extensive experience of system development in Python or C#.
- An appetite to work on a high profile project in a fast paced delivery focused environment with exposure to senior business sponsors.
- Experience with electronic venues such as TradeWeb, MarketAxess, BondVision, TrueEx is desirable.
- knowledge of software engineering design patterns and practices.
*Stamp 1G/4 required*
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.