My client within the Insurance sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant that has exposure to captive management
• Overall responsibility for management of a portfolio of (re)insurance companies.
• Responsible for ensuring that client companies under management comply with Central Bank of Ireland regulations
• Maintaining an on-going relationship with assigned clients
• Responsible for production of accurate and timely financial and management information
• Work closely with underwriting team to ensure that each of our client companies’ reporting and control requirements are met in full
• Review and or preparation of Management Accounts
• Preparation and timely filing of all regulatory and statistical reporting requirements.
• Preparation of client companies’ year-end financial statements
• Monitoring of adherence to Solvency II requirements
• Monitoring and ensuring that each company complies with Irish Company Law.
• Liaising with tax advisors to ensure clients are in compliance
• Cash management and reconciliation
• Hold a professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.)
• 2-3 years+ post-qualification experience
• Be a strong financial accountant with good knowledge of international accounting standards
• Have experience of Irish Regulatory environment, including Solvency II regime
If interested in this role and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.