My client within the banking sector currently have a requirement for a newly qualified accountant or someone with some pqe and a background within financial services. Will also consider accountants with a Top 10 or Big 4 audit background who have worked within banking or other financial services clients
• Preparation of the Financial and Management Reporting to Head Office on a timely basis ensuring it is reconciled to the GL.
• Resolution of all issues and review points prior to submission including investigation of unusual or unexpected balances/accounting entries.
• Preparation of reconciliation between Management and Financial reporting prior to submission.
• Completion of intercompany reporting including investigation and follow up of mismatches on a monthly basis.
• Reconciliation of capital reporting and follow up on data quality issues.
• Keep up to date and gain an understanding of new reporting requirements, prepare gap analysis and ensure delivery of system solutions including specification and user acceptance testing.
• Involvement in a variety of projects as required including ad hoc analysis.
• Qualified accountant
• Knowledge of FINREP reporting requirements with good technical knowledge of accounting standards and guidelines including IFRS
• Knowledge of banking products, their use, accounting and capital requirements
If interested in this role and match the requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.