My client a multinational medical device company are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Engineer to join the team at their Galway site on a permanent basis.
My client is a multinational company with a family feel. They have created a supportive and collaborative which makes for an energetic and dynamic working day. Each and every employee is much valued member of the team.
If you are passionate and experienced in process improvement/change management and problem solving this is the perfect role for you. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting the introduction of their Business Excellence programme.
- Lead continuous improvement activities
- Train colleagues to use lean tools
- Use continuous improvement principles, behaviours, systems and tools to promote a culture of business excellence.
- Act as a change agent in the introduction of Business Excellence and drive improvements
- Lead and act as the subject matter expert in the problem-solving system
- Lead process improvement activities
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of Problem-solving tools and systems
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Green belt in Lean six Sigma desirable
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.