A global financial services sector specialising in shareholder services, data management and fund reporting is seeking to hire a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst for their South Dublin office.You will be a point of contact for different teams (risk, regulatory, compliance, global management) and you will be reporting and managing data received from the teams.
Other Key Repsonsibilities include:
- Will be responsible also for interaction with central bank;
- Overseeing monthly reporting on MiFID II and PRIIPs calculations
- Client documentation review and Reporting
Successful candidate will have:
- Ideal candidate would be someone from a banking or financial services sector who assists in producing reports for Central Bank of Ireland,
- Strong experience in metrics, risk and reporting, 4 Years Plus.
- Must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland (Minimum Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport) is required;
If interested apply to email@example.com or call me Genevieve on 01 4744683 to discuss your suitability.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.