A huge multinational tech company is seeking an experienced Payroll Analyst to join their team.
- Ensure appropriate and accurate processing of payroll for 5,800+ employees across international countries
- Build Payroll processes, ensure adequate internal controls, drive efficiencies and process improvements;
- Manage multiple Payroll Service Providers;
- Manage Payroll Compliance (Payroll Taxes, Stock Based Compensation, Benefits Tax and Statutory Audits);
- Shape processes and set-up new country payroll in-line with international expansion
- Projects – Global Payroll Compliance, BIK, Expats
- Outstanding team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Experience in working in outsourced payroll internationally
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is very required)
- Proven delivery of projects and process improvements
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
If this sounds like you please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org once application is recieved you will be contacted to discuss the cv and the job.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.