My client, a leading and highly reputable private wealth management organisation are seeking to hire a Private Equity Fund Accountant. They will look at people coming from a hedge or mutual fund accounting background who have 12 months experience. You will receive a broad range of experience and training in the fund administration of regulated private equity companies.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly net asset valuations
- Investment reporting
- Processing daily trades, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Preparation of legal, tax and regulatory returns
- liaising with clients and assisting with projects
To be considered for the role, you ideally will have:
- 3rd level degree in a finance, business, accounting or economics related area
- At least one years' experience in a fund accounting environment
- Eligibility to work in Ireland, EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa required
If you would libe interested in hearing more about this role, APPLY today to Genevieve at email@example.com or call me on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.