A global leading Asset Management company is looking to hire a Project Analyst (Fund Accounting Manager) for a 12 month contract. It is paying a competitive limited daily rate of between €300- €400 daily limited dependent on experience.
As Fund Accounting Project Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing quality control of data migration, processing, work allocation and workflow of a Middle Office team.
Other responsibilities include;
- Serving as subject matter expert for open / closed ended funds
- Responsible for complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks.
- Assisting with system migrations and process improvements
- May also participate in monthly/quarter end-client statement workflow
- 4+ years experience in fund accounting (hedge, mutual, private equity or alternative funds)
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland (minimum Stamp 4 Visa Required)
If interested in the above role, Apply today to Genevieve Gomes at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.