Do you speak German and have SAP and order processing experience? Working within a Supply Chain team, this is a lovely niche company.
They are a Logistics related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish Order Management Office in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to recruit a German speaker for an Order Management Assistant role where you will be working on SAP and excel to support teams. The role involves data analysis and is a back office role so administration experience is also key.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Processing orders using SAP
- Managing dispatch paperwork, returns, refunds.
- Dealing with purchase orders and data warehousing
- Updating reports using Excel
- Busy and varied role
- Providing administrative support to the Supply Chain Department
- Providing administrative support to the Customer Services Team
- Providing administrative support to the Logistics Team
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Order Processing or order management experience a strong advantage
- Logistics or Supply Chain knowledge or experience a strong advantage
- SAP user a strong advantage
- Must be living in Ireland as Face to Face Interviews. No relocation assistance.
This Role comes with a salary of 30-32k depending on experience. Great benefits package with Flexitime too.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura on 00353 14744627
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.