Accounts Payable - 6 month contract
My Clients, a high end fashion designer group, based in Dublin City Centre, are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist on a 6 month initial contract. The Salary they are offering is 38k per anum.
You will be working within the Finance department in the worldwide logistics and supply chain Centre in Dublin, I am looking for a team player, motivated and detail oriented.
The position will report to the Head of Accounts Payables Team and will include the following activities:
- Processing of Purchase and Non-Purchase Order invoices
- Ensure that invoices are matching to Purchase Order Number
- Review supplier invoices to ensure accuracy of detail e.g. company name, address etc.
- Where necessary ensure that invoices have been appropriately approved by relevant department
- Processing of supplier invoices and credit notes in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Prepare month end reconciliations of supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Set up & update of supplier master data in system, ensuring accuracy of detail
- Deal with queries from vendors & internal departments in an accurate & efficient manner
- Assist in management of Vendor Contracts
- Assist in the development and implementation of controls and procedures. Ensure compliance with Corporate Finance & Administration procedures.
- Processing monthly suppliers and intercompany payments
- Processing and checking company business travel expenses
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience of SAP
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in an Accounts Payable role in a multinational environment.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.