I have an opportunity for an experienced Contract Negotiator to work with a multinational pharmaceutical company based down in East Cork. This is an exciting and challenging role and offers a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, educational assistance, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
Your responsibilities would include providing contract process guidance, conducting contract negotiations, conducting contract analyses, facilitating compliance, and pursuing contracting process improvements. You would also be expected to balance the requirements of ensuring appropriate controls with a streamlined, customer-focused, and timely contracting process.
- Communicate and negotiate contracts with the appropriate site, team, or affiliate personnel
- Communicate the company’s position on various contract issues, identify relationship-building opportunities, secure contracts, collect feedback, and facilitate communication with various personnel.
- Review/approve all contracts exceptions
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced degree or legal degree)
- 3-5 years’ experience negotiating contracts
- Thorough understanding of GDPR and other privacy regulations
- Strong negotiation skills
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.