Are you a French speaker with a University Degree and experience in customer services and looking for the next career move?
Well this is a large Corporate Professional Services Firm, headquartered in New York with offices worldwide and its Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a French speaker for a Relationship Specialist role for clients and colleagues.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Relationship Management with clients and resolving any queries they may have
- Working alongside and dealing with relevant queries from internal colleagues
- Dealing with queries via email, phone and live chat
- Queries may relate to technical or payment issues
- Ensuring clients profiles are up to date on social media and amending/updating if necessary
- Full training on company products
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- 6 months office experience within customer services or client services. This is an Entry Level role and doesn't require more than one year's experience
- University Degree
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Good technical / social media skills
- A confident speaker on the Telephone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This role comes with a basic salary of 33k plus a Bonus structure along with 24 Days Holidays. Also, you get Medical cover, Pension, Free Beverages and Snacks and more. Email your CV to email@example.com for more information or call 00353 14744627 and speak to Laura.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.