My clients are a digital entertainment company based in South Dublin. They are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant with some previous exposure to Payroll.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will gain exposure to working in a Finance department within a global company. The role offers a variety of experience to the right candidate and an opportunity to work in a vibrant, innovative and friendly work environment.
- Liaising with Human Resources to ensure that all payroll updates are documented and approved
- Reviewing and approving all employee expense claims for reimbursement through payroll
- Communicating approved changes to Outsourced Payroll processor
- Reviewing and approving payroll run by Outsourced Payroll processor
- Resolving employee and management queries
- Administration of Credit Cards and Petty Cash
- Oversee and administer the purchase approval process
- Process Purchase Requisition Requests & set up new suppliers
- Act as point of contact for supplier queries from staff and vendors
- Preparation and filing of VAT and RTD Returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash journals and reconciliations
- Accrual journals and reconciliations
- Payroll journals and employee related expense control account journals and reconciliations
- Take ownership of areas of responsibility and work to continuously improve processes
- Ad Hoc accounts duties as may be required
- Third Level Business/Finance degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ current payroll /accounts assistant experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook & Word)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this position then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.