I am looking for a skilled Dutch IT Technical Support professional to join a fast-paced, dynamic, relaxed and open plan working environment.
Your role would be to provide excellent and efficient front line Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the Business Technical Level 2 Support structure.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
Day to day responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure
- Fluent Dutch and English
- A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an advantage.
If this job sounds exciting/interesting to you and want to know more about the same, do drop me a quick email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 235 9144
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.