My multinational pharmaceutical client is looking for a Quality and Customer Experience Specialist to provide subject matter expertise for Medical Information Europe Region projects & ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards.
Ideally, this person will be a quality SME for the Global and EU quality procedures and liaise with different departments and represent the Med Info team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Quality Technical Expertise: Liaise with business partners, including Product Quality and Medicines Quality Organization, assists with writing and investigation of Deviations & responsible for maintenance of Medical Information related procedures and resource tools.
- Audit/Inspection Readiness:Develops audit readiness training and awareness initiatives for organization & provides support in audit/inspection backroom and/or front room including preparation, requests and close-out activities
- Customer Experience: Work with Capabilities team and relevant stakeholders to identify areas of risk and ensure that the appropriate measurements and controls are in pace, assessed, evaluated, and actions taken to remove risk and educate staff on quality and compliance whilst enhancing Customer Experience
- Bachelor or advanced degree in natural sciences, pharmacy or a related discipline.
- 3+ years pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in quality, patient safety or regulatory with relevant business experience.
- Ability to apply regulatory and compliance guidelines to drug information delivery
- Knowledge of customer center operations
- Medical Information Experience
To be considered please call TJ on 021 2359144 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.