Our client one of Ireland's leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors are currently seeking to recruit EHS Officer to support projects in the Cork region.
- Work in conjunction with our Client to ensure that the Project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Conduct EHS audits / investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A recognised qualification in Health and Safety.
- 3 years experience working as an EHS Officer.
- Experience of working in the construction sector.
- Experience of working in a PSCS role.
- Experience of Pharma, Med/Tech or other high compliance environment.
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems, including ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.