Financial Controller | Construction | 70-75k
My client, a fast-growing family owned construction company has a requirement for a Financial Controller to join the management team and play a major role in the development of a finance function that will support the continued growth of the organisation.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility month end reporting and controlling within their area. It is crucial that candidates demonstrate a high level of leadership and organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Financial Controller with 4-5 years PQE.
The position is permanent, and the role will be based in Park West. Salary ranges from 70k – 80k.
• Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reporting pack including full P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis of same.
• Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organisation
• Preparation and Review of monthly/quarterly management accounts and preparation of reporting packs for the Managing Director.
• Monitor and report on agreed KPIs
• Prepare and issue weekly and monthly reports
• Overseeing AR, Credit Control and AP.
• Ensure effective and robust site financial controls are in place to minimise risk
• In conjunction with the GFC & MD, develop and implement business plans. You will be a key figure in the delivery of these plans.
• Participate in senior management meetings to review company progress.
• Responsibility for year-end audit process
• Responsible for the coordination and preparation of the annual budget.
- Fully Qualified Accountant.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) working in the construction industry.
- Construction experience is desirable
- Strong people management experience
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.