Organisation Design Consultant – Dublin City Centre
Current vacancies for Organisation Design Consultants in Dublin City Centre for a leading Professional Services Consultancy. Previous specific experience in Organisational Design essential. Looking for 2 new members to join a growing team.
Due to increased business and market demand the OD Consultancy team is looking to grow by adding 2 proactive, client focused OD Consultants.
- Looking for 2 years’ experience with Organisational Design, and a relevant third level qualification – e.g. OD, HRM, Business, Strategy, Management.
- Strong organisation skills will be essential. You will also need to have exceptional communication and relationship building skills as you will need to be able to work closely with senior leadership teams.
- Working on Transformational change projects, Strategy proposals for senior management.
- You will be working with a wide variety of clients in Dublin across private and public sector and across multiple industries.
- Previous experience working on projects focusing on re-design, restructuring and/or embedding change
- Strong grasp of technology, systems and processes required.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.