Concrete Plant Supervisor
Our client is looking for a Concrete Plant Supervisor to join their concrete plant in West Dublin. The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to lead a team in a well reputed organisation.
The company is a leading supplier of a range of construction products including concrete, paving supplies and asphalt and road surfacing.
Our client is looking for a Concrete Plant Supervisor to:
- Safely and efficiently batch concrete and load trucks according to order specification while maintaining the highest standard of quality and safety.
- Manage the schedule and performance of production maintenance.
- Supervise personnel and reinforce daily plant inspections.
- Perform month-end stock inventories and maintain inventories throughout the month.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- At least 3 years’ experience with ready-mic concrete production, associated equipment and fleet management.
- An understanding of QC/QA for the ready-mix concrete industry.
- A working mechanical knowledge of all plant related equipment, and the types of products produced.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer
- A Team Player
- A Manager
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.