My client within the banking sector are in the process of growing their finance function and moving entitys from abroad to Ireland. Keen to speak to senior finance people with a banking or financial services background – exposure to managing a finance team, Strong IFRS and consolidated reporting experience along with strong global markets and in depth knowledge of fixed income products from a finance perspective
• Work on Key finance transformation projects within finance and make sure all KPIs are delivered from a finance perspective
• Review and understanding of daily P&L and Balance sheet for a number of entities
• Assist in the review and sign off Significant Trade Review documentation
• Support engagement with Regulators and Auditors to ensure compliance with, and proper representation of, our policies/ practices.
• Management of Month end and year end
• Management of team and growing the team when needed
• Presentation of financial position to Senior Management Committee monthly and to the Board of Directors quarterly including income statement, capital position, balance sheet etc
• Budgeting, forecasting and all financial planning duties
• Oversee and ensure timely and accurate filing of regulatory financial and capital reporting
• 7-10 Years strong finance experience from a financial services or banking background
• Must have managed finance function and all day to day activities
• Strong financial product knowledge - must have fixed income and global markets exposure
• Strong project experience
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.