Regulatory Change Compliance Specialist
Location – South Dublin
Salary – €56,000 plus a substantial benefits package
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the role will be primarily based within the Regulatory Change Management (‘RCM’) team. The role will involve assisting in the creation, facilitation and oversight of regulatory change management projects and regular regulatory change reporting activity.
The position will interact with other key bank functions including Legal, Credit, Treasury, Finance, Risk, Fraud and Operations.
You will have:
- 4 years’ experience in a Compliance role within Financial Services, preferably within a Credit Institution, MiFID Investment Firm, or Fund Services Provider;
- Knowledge of key compliance and regulatory topics, including prudential and conduct of business requirements applying to Banks;
- Experience in developing and implementing compliance policies and undertaking monitoring in a financial services environment;
- Third level qualification (degree or similar) in a relevant subject (e.g. law, business, finance, etc.);
- Diploma in Compliance (or similar) beneficial.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.