| Trainee Accountant | Tech company |
My client, an innovative and expanding technology company has an amazing opportunity for a trainee accountant on a permanent basis.If you have the ambition and drive to become a qualified accountant with a cutting-edge technology company, then this is the role for you!The salary on the role ranges from 30-32k + excellent benefits.
To be considered for this Trainee Accountant job in South Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 1 - 2 years’ finance experience
• Pursuing and accounting qualification
• University degree
• Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects of the Finance Function
• Ownership of all GL system inputs – Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
• Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
• Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
• Month-end process culminating in production of final TB
• Payroll information preparation for external payroll provider
• Assist in annual audit info preparation
• Tax returns and submissions
• Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
For further details on the Trainee Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Aoife on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.