A Qualified Accountant with a background the tech industry is required for a fast growth tech company who are setting up a European hub in the heart of Dublin.
This is a newly created role as a US tech company are setting up their finance function.This position will report into the EMEA Controller and will support the development and growth of the business across the EMEA region.
EMEA Accountant 65K-75K + shares
Tech Startup Dublin City Centre
You will gain great exposure in setting up a European Hub for a global organization.
- Collaborate with local financial service providers to ensure a smooth and timely financial close process
- Review journal entries, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analyses to ensure integrity and accuracy of financial data
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting
- 4+ years relevant experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
- Expert knowledge of US GAAP and ability to apply these practically
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be great
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.