Group Accountant - €60k
Multinational Aircraft Leasing company
South Dublin | Salary €50-€60K + benefits and bonus
A global Aircraft Leasing company based in South Dublin is looking for a Group Accountant to join their expanding team. For this role you will be given exposure to different areas within the business and will also get to be involved on different type of projects.
This is also a great opportunity if you are keen to develop your career in the aircraft leasing space. This role will support group reporting and statutory reporting for all subsidiary entities and the co-ordination of Group compliance.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Group Monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Perform variance analyses and recommend any improvements in procedures etc to improve efficiency of completing tasks
- Support quarterly reporting to Parent Company
- Qualified accountant- Ideally Big 4 trained.
- Previous experience auditing/preparing financial statements.
- Experience in aviation or leasing sector desirable not a requirement.
- Excellent academics.
- Ability to manage different projects.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.