Graduate Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Graduate Accounts Assistant
Duration: 6 months initially
My clients in the public sector are based in Dublin City Centre and currently require an Accounts Assistant at Graduate Level. The Ideal candidate will be recently graduated with some exposure to the world of accounting through internships or work placements, they will also have strong IT skills.
- involvement in payment of funds to beneficiary groups via payment set up and other data inputs to Sun Accounts System to facilitate payment run process
- Provide administrative back up and support to all aspects of the Directorate
- Implement and maintain efficient & effective financial administrative systems
- Prepare papers/information for meetings
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk
- One year’s work experience of financial accounts/ financial administration.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Educated to Degree Level in Accountancy or Finance
If you are recently graduated and you feel that this may be the Job for you then I would love to hear from you. Send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively you can apply on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.