EMEA Accountant| Multinational Tech Company| Dublin city centre | Salary €65k - €70k + benefits
If you are a qualified accountant currently working in a multinational company or have start up experience and looking for the next step in your career this could be the role for you.
This is a newly created role as a US tech company are setting up their finance function in Dublin City Centre and are looking to grow their finance team. This position will report into the EMEA Controller and will support the development and growth of the business across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities for this Job:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting.
- Ensure a smooth and timely financial close process.
- Look for ways to continuously improve processes and drive the business forward while partnering with other teams in the business and region.
- Review journal entries, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis.
Requirements for this Job:
- Qualified accountant with experience working in a multinational tech environment. Start-up experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Must have strong US GAAP and IFRS experience.
- Netsuite or Coupa desirable.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.