Senior Financial Accountant | Tech Start-up (EMEA) | 70-75K
I have an exclusive opportunity with an exciting international Tech Start-up, creating a new EMEA headquarters in Dublin City Centre.
My client offers a unique product which has been financially backed by one of the worlds internet giants. As the company continues to grow at a rapid pace, the opportunities to progress within the organisation are limitless.
If you are a qualified EMEA Accountant, with aspirations to join one of San Francisco’s fastest growing companies, then I have the perfect opportunity for you.
The role of Financial Accountant offers a fantastic base salary ranging from 70-75k + excellent share options.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting.
• Review journal entries, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analyses.
• Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects.
• Prepare entries to accurately reflect accrual, prepayments and expenses with the corresponding periods, including intercompany transactions.
• Preparation of the annual statutory financial statements, where relevant.
• Assist with audits, including US GAAP, and statutory audit of respective entities.
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• 4+ years relevant experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
• Expert knowledge of US GAAP and ability to apply these practically
• Previous experience in an EMEA-wide start-up is highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.