We are working to hire a Customer Success Manager for a company who provide solutions for telecoms providers to allow them to engage in a smarter way with their customers. They have been at the forefront of telecoms software development and innovation since they were founded and are still leading the way today.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building relationships with customers, both new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Be a point of contact and create solutions for existing customers – focusing on building out strong relationships and becoming a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Working with internal stakeholders to support customers to succeed
- Responsible for onboarding new customers and supporting customer through the implementation phase
- Develop and execute customer success plans through QBRs, including tracking, reporting and key insights and metrics
- Commercial Focus – Renewals & Retention, minimising churn, upsell products and solutions
- 6+ years' experience in a similar role for a telecoms or SaaS company
- Computer science degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business and technical acumen
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send me on a copy of your CV and we can discuss further. email@example.com
If you haven't got a CV ready, reach out to me on LinkedIn with your profile and we can arrange a call to discuss further!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.