German Jobs in Dublin. German Advertising Analyst. Salary 28k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak German and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a German speaker to work with this Brand as a German Advertising Analyst.
This role is analytical, administrative and online client services related so requires excellent attention to detail and excellent written communication skills.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- You will be working alongside the Sales Team and Account Managers
- You will be working on Social Media Campaigns
- You will be working with Tool Bugs
- You will be gathering Data Insights
- Customer services to include technical issues and troubleshooting
- Client services to include explaining Policies
- Dealing with clients and customers mainly via online chat and email
- Updating applications and tools
- Following compliance procedures regarding client advertising
- Using Social Media tools and online advertising
- Busy and varied role
Experience required for this role :
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken advanced to fluent English
- Some office experience is an advantage
- No experience is ok too
- Familiar with Social Media and Online Advertising
This role comes with a Basic salary along with a Bonus structure, 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you then please email Karen Dempsey at email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.