Accountant| Global Healthcare Company | South Dublin | Salary €45K-€60K+ benefits
An excellent opportunity for an Accountant has become available within a leading multinational company in South Dublin. For this role you will be actively involved in transitioning processes from one country to another. You will be actively involved in transforming and expanding your assigned entity and will be part of a close-knit team as well as the wider finance group.
Italian to Native level is required for this role.
A full job description will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for this job:
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities.
- Collaborating with the Centres of Excellence and Service Delivery Partners in execution of end to end financial processes.
- Actively participate in projects/initiatives to achieve continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for general ledger and subledger closing.
- Performing trial balance reviews and balance sheet reconciliations
Requirements for this job:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a shared service centre or multinational company.
- Native level Italian
- Qualified or Part Qualified accountant.
- Strong ERP knowledge (SAP or Oracle)
- Experience in US GAAP.
If you have the required experience for this job or would like to hear more about the position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.