Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist| International Luxury Fashion Company| Dublin 8| Salary €35K-€40K+benefits
A global luxury fashion company are looking for an Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. This is a broad finance role that will offer the successful candidate plenty of room for progression and exposure to all areas of finance. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to grow their career within an exciting company.
What you will be doing:
- Look after and manage the AR balances and collections of the EMEA markets.
- Perform credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
- Take ownership of collections process.
- Work closely with other teams within business to ensure accuracy of billing etc.
- Timely close of the AR subledger, account reconciliations and own month end process in relation to AR/Collections.
- At least 4 years’ experience with accounts receivable, collections and credit analysis.
- Netsuite experience ideally and strong excel skills.
- Ability to compile and interpret financial data.
- Understanding of basic accounting knowledge such as general ledger, customer credit etc.
To discuss this job in more detail, please contact me on email@example.com or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.