Junior Anti-money Laundering Administrator
The Anti-Money Laundering Administrator is responsible for carrying out the day to day functions involved in working within the AML team.
Do you have a third level qualification in Finance, Business or Law with an interest in compliance and regulations? If so this could be a great staring point for you.
Do you have?
- Some experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation within the Financial Services Industry in Europe;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities;
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Team player.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.