Senior Analyst Performance - Institutional
Department – Investment Statistics
The Investment Statistics group provides performance information and portfolio analysis for over 2000 Institutional and Retail funds.
The data provided will include fund and benchmark returns, performance attribution, as well as ex-post risk analysis. Another team will take responsibility for data integrity on the team’s core database.
- Degree in Maths / Statistics / Finance, Econometrics is required with MSc Preferred;
- Two years’ experience directly related to a performance and risk statistics role within Asset Management;
- Will consider candidates without direct experience provided they have a minimum 3 years’ experience in the funds industry;
- Advanced MS Excel;
- Knowledge of vendor systems such as Morningstar, Factset, Datastream and Bloomberg;
- Strong numerical and statistical skills as evident by existing or previous employment.
Opportunity to switch from funds into asset management once you can tick the boxes above. Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and skills to do the role.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.