Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Anti-Bribery and Corruption
The role supports the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Regional Heads as well as the overall global financial crime compliance (“FCC”) functions. Responsible for managing ABC compliance risk regionally and providing global programme coverage including deputising for Regional Heads. Essentially you will own implement and oversee the ABC Policy and programme.
- 5-7 years of work experience in financial services, compliance or risk;
- Experience in a financial industry regulatory agency, "Big 4" accounting firm (audit, tax, litigation support/consulting) or major litigation practice is a significant advantage;
- Advanced degree or professional licenses such as CFE, CIA, CISA, JD are desirable
- Analytical with a demonstrated track record of solving complex issues using creativity, latitude and sound judgment in a self-directed manner;
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills. This role must be able to work with, and present to, senior management in the organisation as well as provide stimulating training sessions;
- Ability to plan, organise, co-ordinate and work well under pressure;
- Strong eye for detail with the ability to understand complex systems, financial processes and transactions
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.