HR Business Partner– Permanent
My client, a Kilkenny based Irish company with Global reach, is seeking a HR Business Partner for a permanent role.
- End to end project management support to the HR team for plans, status reports, communications
- Defining and communicating robust project plans with clear timelines
- Stakeholder management for a range of HR processes
- Executive level presentations
- Business analysis and process improvements
- Managing employee relations issues
- HR Business Partnering experience
- Program/Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in financial services preferred
- Must have strong experience with Employee Relations
- Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables), Powerpoint
- Strong reporting, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven track record in project management
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptional judgement and ability to manage high volumes of work
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: email@example.com
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.