My client based in the IFSC currently have a requirement for a senior accountant to manage a growing finance team. You must be qualified with 4 years pqe and a strong investment banking background you will also have been involved in managing a team within finance. You will have experience in preparation of management accounts, preparation of financial statements, arranging audits, tax compliance include corporation tax, VAT, CRS, FATCA, other compliance, corporate governance including company secretary, board meeting management and document execution.
• To manage an accounting team of 6 accountants providing consistent quality services to agreed deadlines across a diversified client/product base with a strong presence in the market. Clients include corporate treasury, securitisation and aircraft leasing clients.
• Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of any internal or external issues
• To understand and anticipate changes to relevant accounting standards, laws, practices, treaties and regulations
• Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices. Ensure employee development is aligned to business objectives
• To challenge and promote efficient use of our systems and processes to enable growth and facilitate the expansion of our capabilities
• Active involvement in ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Qualified Accountant strong investment banking background
• Will consider accountants from investment banking or accountants in Big 4 keen to move to this industry
• Some staff management exposure
If you have the above experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.