My client based in the city center currently have a part qualified accountant at the final stages of accounting qualification you will have 3-4 years strong finance experience from a financial services background
Ensuring all accounts are prepared on a timely basis
All month end reporting
Collate details of foreign currency profit figures to be hedged and ensure FX contact booking and subsequent settlements are reviewed
Involvement in a variety of projects as required
Finance/IT liaison ensuring data integrity issues are logged
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and test plan preparation.
Preparation of the Regulatory and Management reporting required on a timely basis ensuring it is reconciled to the GL.
Resolution of all issues and review points prior to submission,
Assist and co-operate with external and internal audits and reviews.
• Part Qualified accountant with a banking or financial services background
• Half way through or at final stages of accountancy exams
• Experience in User Acceptance Testing cycles and test plan preparation
• General IT skills to include good knowledge of MS Excel and Word
• Experience of financial/regulatory reporting in the accounting/financial control department of an international bank/company.
• Good technical knowledge of accounting standards and guidelines including IFRS.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.