Role: Our client is a prominent transport provider in the Dublin area who are currently hiring an HGV Mechanic to join their locations in West Dublin and Kildare. In this job, you would be a part of a company which is steadily contributing to Dublin bus and coach transport. As an HGV Mechanic you would regularly conduct inspection and maintenance of the company’s fleet. This job would be well suited for mechanics who have worked with HGV’s before and would provide the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility on these vehicles. If you would like to join our client’s team as an HGV Mechanic, you can find more details below to see if this is the job for you.
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults to avoid reoccurrence.
- Conducting vehicle maintenance to keep to legal and company standards.
- Adhering to all relevant documentation and maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrate self-initiative and team work as a member of the preventative maintenance team.
- Liaising effectively with operational staff and other engineering colleagues.
- 1+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Relevant qualification.
- Repair and preventative maintenance skills.
- Able to understand and execute training and instruction.
- Able to operate safely in a workshop environment.
- Full clean D driving license is desirable.
If you are interested in getting involved in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.