Research Co-ordinator Permanent Role €26k to €28k
Our Client is one of the best Companies in the world to work for and is leads the way in innovation and research.
- Source, screen and recruit research participants for certain studies
- Partner and collaborate with researchers to identify key participant requirements
- Curate participants to ensure a high quality sample pool for the researchers
- Manage calendars, timelines, scheduling details, and logistics for multiple studies
- Track and analyze participant activity and document in the database
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience within Business Services
Professional written and verbal communication
Experience in multitasking, customer support or research support
Problem solving abilities & Analytical skills
Ability to work with large data sets in spreadsheets
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.