Treasury Analyst Permanent Dublin 2 Salary c.€43k DOE
Working for a Top International Company in the Life Assurance space
- Monthly Management Metrics analytics & reporting
- Investment committee reporting
- Risk Reporting (Counter Party Risk Measuring and Monitoring, ERSA reporting and testing)
- Payment releasing and support for EMEA (and cover for Asia & US)
- Failed payment investigationDaily Cash ReconciliationsAccurate and timely Cash forecasting
- 1-2+ years of treasury operations and/or cash management experience.
- Strong academic background, with a minimum 3rd Level degree in Finance/Treasury/Business related sub
- Experience in producing daily cash management & risk reports, and documenting procedures
- Payment experience – SWIFT, BACS, SEPA.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.